NEW TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP IN BIKE, E-BIKE AND PEDELEC MARKET
NCTE AG (NCTE) and Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG (Schaeffler) have agreed to a technological partnership for torque sensors in bike, e-bike and pedelec market.
BOTTOM BRACKET WITH INTEGRATED TORQUE SENSOR FOR PEDELECS
NCTE sensors are a key component for improving the performance of pedelecs. Fully integrated into the bottom bracket, the sensor detects:
Rotational speed and direction, and torque (version RT)
Rotational speed and direction (version R)
as the key input parameter for the motor control unit.
Enhanced driveability and driving pleasure of the bike, powerful, yet comfortable motor support, longer range and easy motor control. Strong commercial track record after five years of OEM production.
– Accurate torque measurement directly at the BB shaft by Formula 1-approved PCME technology
– Accuracy +/-1 %
– Temperature range -40 °C … +85 °C
– Perfect protection against environmental impact
– Maintenance free
– Extremely robust due to integration into the BB – survives even heavy impact
– Integrated angle sensors for speed and direction of rotation
– No re-calibration required
– Integrated electronic PCB with flexible user interfaces/output signals
– Very easy, intuitive assembly into the bike
– Fully compatible with standard BB`s, fits almost any bike
– Compatible with »X-Cell RT« resp. »X-Cell R«
– RF compatibility with ”BBRS“
– NEW: ISIS and Octalink version
Contact us today for a quote
NCTE sensors are a key component for improving the performance of e-Bikes or pedelecs. The so called S- BB-R bike sensor is an inner bearing sensor measuring rotational speed and direction at bottom bracket.
Also the S-BB-R is the first BSA-68 sensor bottom bracket worldwide. By request there are also variants with ISIS crank mount available.
NCTE sensors are a key component for improving the performance of e-Bikes or pedelecs. The so called S- BB-RT bike sensor is an inner bearing sensor measuring torque and direction at the bottom bracket with Formula-1-tested PCME-technology.
Also the S-BB-RT is the first BSA-68 sensor bottom bracket worldwide. By request there are also variants with ISIS crank mount available.