NCTE 5000 SERIES - NON CONTACT ROTARY TORQUE SENSOR
The series 5000 is special build for high torque measurements. It's possible to measure the torque, that's incoming from the shaft, both static as well as by rotation bidirectional and independence from speed. The sensor is delivered as one complete unit with integrated electronics and cable.
The series 5000 is build in high robustness and for special performance applications. Through that, it's suitable perfect placed in test benches and for highest requirements in torque sensor systems. This series can be provide with many options, such as angle sensor, IP65 protection class and a wide range of output signals such as 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, CAN-Bus or USB. USB is offered with NCTE's software which enables real time data.
- Non-contact measurement system,
- high robustness
- special for high torque applications
- "Plug & Play" solution, no additional electronics required
- Maintenance free operation
- Measurement range from 10 kNm to 25 kNm
- Accuracy class 0,5 %
- Temperature range -40 °C...+85 °C (105 °C)
- Tuning speed up to 5000 rpm
- Output signals 0-10 V / 4-20 mA / USB
- Optional angle sensors / speed sensor
Contact us today for your quote.
Download Data Sheet to see specs and available options.