NCTE 4000 SERIES - NON CONTACT ROTARY TORQUE SENSOR
With this torque sensor the effective torque on the gauge bar can be measured bi-directionally independent from rotational speed. The sensor is delivered as a complete unit with corresponding connecting cable and key stones. The transmitting shaft, the contact-free signal pick-up and the analog signal processing are integrated into the sensor structure. No external amplifier is needed. Based on magnetic field and therefore completely non-contact measurement principle the sensor works totally maintenance-free over a wide temperature range.
- Sensorshaft with integrated torque and angle measurement
- Non-contact measurement system, high robustness
- “Plug & Play” solution, no additional electronics required
- Measurement range from 50 Nm to 2000 Nm Accuracy class 0,1 % / 0,2%
- Temperature range -40 °C ... +85 °C (105 °C) IP50
- Turning speed up to 10000 rpm
- Output Signals 0-10 V / 4-20 mA / PWM / Frequency
Contact us today for your quote.
Download Data Sheet to see specs and available options.