NCTE 2300 Series Non Contact Rotary Torque Sensor
2300 Series Non Contact rotary Torque sensor
The 2300 series is the most cost-effective entry into professional torque measurement technology. Transmitted torque can be measured bidirectional and independent from speed statically and dynamically.
The sensor is supplied as a complete unit with integrated evaluation electronics and the corresponding connecting cables. The 2300 series is distinguished by its price-performance ratio and extreme robustness. That makes them particularly and suitable for use in harsh environments and as well for use in production lines and test benches. The sensor can be equipped with many extras, such as angle sensor, IP65 and a wide range of output signals such as 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, CAN-Bus or USB. USB is offered with NCTE's software which enables real time data.
- HIgh price performance ratio
- True Non Contact
- Integrated electronic, "plug & play"
- High robustness, low inertia
- Optional integrated angle of rotation measurement
- Measurement range from 1.0Nm to 100Nm bidirectional
- Accuracy class 0.5
- Temperature range -30°C...+85°C
- Rotational speed up to 10,000 U/min
- Output Signals 0-10V / 4-20mA / CAN / USB
Contact us today for your quote.
Download Data Sheet to see specs and available options.